New in Version 4.0
- Now possible: use of the app in landscape mode.
- With built in barometer (iPhone 6 and newer) now also possible display of the slope gradient in percent.
- Instead of the classic display of leaning angle in BikeTrip now a variometer display of leaning and slope (like in an airplane cockpit) or a display of the lateral acceleration (for use in a car) can be selected.
- A small flashing display now permanently informs about the quality of the GPS signal.
- Adaptation of the background mode in iOS 9 to the new (stricter) requirements of Apple.
New in Version 3.1
- The recording of a trip can be interrupted / continued for longer pauses.
- Map and data of a trip can be exported as a HTML-file, which can be viewed by any internet browser immediately.
- The algorithm to determine the leaning angle has been revised and is more accurate now.
- Smaller bugs have been removed again.
- This is the last version to be operated with the iPhone 4.
New in Version 3.0
- Unrestricted data recording also when the app is running in the background (must be be switched on in the settings).
- New data storage model with a high recording density.
- Detailed information is now available about every stored trip.
- Fixed crash bug that could occur when saving a waypoint.
- Some minor improvements and bug removals.
New in Version 2.1
- Interface and Icon adapted to iOS 7
- Display box problems in iOS 7 were fixed.
New in Version 2.0.2
- Intermediate storage of trip data now (hopefully) causes no crash any more.
- Some other minor bugs removed.
New in Version 2.0
- To open a selection list, tap on one of the smaller display boxes in the lower half of the screen. The choice is between:
- A wide range of information about the current trip is available for display now. This makes BikeTrip a fully fledged trip computer:
- Length of trip
Time length of trip
- Pure travel time
- Maximum speed
- Average speed with and without stops
- Total ascent
- Maximum leaning
- Maximum altitude
- Number of track- and waypoints
- Accuracy of gps positioning
- Extensive help functions: instructions for use, regularly updated news and frequently asked questions concerning BikeTrip.
- Also there is the possibility to send an email directly to the developer in case of problems with BikeTrip
- iPhone 5 adjusted screen display.
- All computational algorithms have been revised and partly recreated.